What is PayPal?
PayPal provides a way to send money to anyone in the world who has an email address.
But, first you have to register your details (including Credit Card details) with PayPal. As part of this process you decide on a password so that you are the only one who can access your PayPal account.
All this information which is sent to PayPal is sent securely (ie all the data is encrypted) so that even if intercepted by anyone while passing across the Internet, the information cannot be extracted. Only PayPal can decipher the data.
PayPal uses "SSL security" which is the industry standard way to send sensitive information in a highly encrypted form across the Internet. Virtually all on-line stores and banks use this same system.
- Ease of payment via Credit Card
- Ability to pay in your local currency without paying any bank fees
- You pay no fees to PayPal
- You have a record of your payment
For more information, Please see PayPal site.
How to Pay via PayPal
Pay via Tanabutr Creative Printmaker
In the case of using Illustrator or other softwares
- Open your PayPal account.
- Please let us know your e-mail address that is registered in PayPal. Our e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org . You don't need to let us know your card information.
- Tanabutr photobook send you an e-mail of request payment information via PayPal.
- Please Pay via PayPal.