Variable Data Printing (or VDP) is a digital printing technique that changes certain elements, such as text, graphics, images, QR code, bar-code, and so on for each print. VDP takes an advantage of digital printing which can print each unique data from database to printable material such as labels, paper, postcards, etc.
- Printing tickets with running numbers.
- Printing different unique addresses on envelopes.
- Printing unique QR codes, barcodes from a database
- Personalized marketing by changing pictures, discount code, text, information to specific receivers.
- Printing unique secret codes and link to corresponding URLs for product authenticity check.
- An artwork template of the fixed part.
- Data which can be simply excel sheet